Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Legal Addictive Stimulants

I'm very thankful for coffee. And yes, I'm an addict. "Hello, I'm Justin, and I'm addicted to coffee." It's a healthy addiction however. Unlike other 'drugs', I don't stop living to cave to my addiction. Thanks to Starbucks, I can get my cup of my legal addictive stimulant and continue on to my summer job in office services at the law firm without missing anything except 5 minutes of traffic.

I don't crave this drug all of the time, just in the morning and in the afternoon and while pulling all-nighters. And thanks to places like Starbucks and Seattle's Best, I can have my addiction in the form of strong bold coffee with a shot of expresso, or the wimpy latte and cappuccino. When it's hot the cold Frapp is a nice way to ingest my drug er I mean beverage.

So 3 cheers for coffee. (holds his starbuck's mug up in a toast) Happy stimulation to all of my fellow addicts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here here from a coffee addict since the age of 13.

I personally find Starbucks overpriced though (and I hate all the confusing choices, I just want Colombian damn it!).